Saturday 20 June 2009

Why is it that...

Although at the moment i'm injured and can only start riding lightly next week, I still can't wait to ride the bloody Singlespeed again??
Now i've torn my g.....somthing or other muscle in my calf (never really been any good at listening or remembering stuff) and been told to rest up...due to riding the Singlespeed and pushing a little to hard on tired legs.
I've also bought one of these for Racing XC and Enduro's on (Namely Bonty 24 Solo and Transwales)

Photobucket

Gary Fisher Procaliber 23.3lbs..Proper pics and comments soon!...

Also have a big ride planned in my head soon, kinda Epic ride practice..which this bike would be ideal for BUT....

I'm still thinking of Soloing Bonty on the Singlespeed! I admit defeat on Transwales as it broke Matt Carr last year and he's a bit stronger than me but deep down i crave to ride the 69er! I'm sure it would be a better bike! Less mechanical worries and i suppose if i'm honest the kudos of it..
Silly Boy!! i gave up Marlobo Lights easier than Singlespeed!

It is good looking and fun though...

Photobucket

Maybe i'll just go for a gentle ride on it one night..

No comments:

Post a Comment